September 07, 2006

WEDDING REVIEW PART II

Yahoo, Blogger is fixed and I'm ready to post some photos from Brandi and Tim's wedding yesterday. Here are just a few that I really like.

Nate's lips: It looks like he's going to
eat that little girl in the background.
He won't though, cause he just finished
a bag of doritos.










Tim and Brandi with family










I like to call this picture: Old Hollywood










Thought this was a cool picture of my shoes in a puddle.
But it looks like I peed my pants! I didn't.










This is really how much taller Tim is than me.
I'm afraid he looks like a skyscraper. He looked
super cute though. From where I was standing anyway!










See how cute Brandi looked?
I loved the dark brown color and
craved dark chocolate all day.













This is how Nate and I killed time.
Nate is faking the passion but you
can hardly tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it about peep-toe shoes? They make any and all feet look dreamy...

-Kari M