November 11, 2006

I HEART STACEY STOHLTON

I lived with Stacey for a long time but since I got married I don't see her nearly enough. Stacey {a.k.a. Kitten} and I have enjoyed many Saturday mornings shopping at Nordstrom, many Sunday evenings painting our toenails and watching Alias or Desperate Housewives. And oodles of days in between laughing, watching movies, long boarding in our parking lot.
Stacey is one of my favorite people. I really believe there are people in this world that we will find {if we look hard enough} that we belong with. Those who make us better. Stacey is at the top of this list for me. Plus, the freckle on her lip is darling!
Stacey is best known for her totally sassy personality, sexy shoes, her beauty, and doing the roger rabbit.
Because I haven't cleared it with Stacey to publish a photo of her, I'm using a kitten as a placeholder.
Stacey and I saw Return lastnight and it is a scary movie...but you won't be scared long!

No comments: