January 28, 2007

COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES

We have a pretty large living room which is great because we'll have lots of room for friends and family. BUT it also means we'll need lots of furniture to fill it up so it's not empty looking. Nate and I have already decided on this 8 foot beauty from William Sonoma Home {in dark espresso velvet}.
























As supplimental seating I'd love to add this gem to the livingroom but it only comes in light {almost white} velvet from JCPenney. Does anyone know of any look-a-likes I can get in different fabrics and different colors? I don't want to go overboard with the velvet but the shape is so cute and it's just $800.

2 comments:

jordan said...

Velvet! Good choice. And I love the white JCPenny couch.

Anonymous said...

i have a cocoa velvet couch...good choice...for the other couch..here you go...not cheap though!

http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1145057&navCount=5