January 10, 2007

iWANT iPHONE

I'm sure you heard nothing on the news lastnight but Apple iPhone blah, blah, blah. Well, I have to be completely honest and say iHeart the iPhone. It's absolutely something I'd pull from my latest handbag with total confidence and pride. Just look at the screen and icons. YUM!
If you did fall of the face of the earth and miss Steve Jobs, Apple CEO, touting the latest and greatest {and sexy} device, don't worry. I'm here for you. This sleek machine acts as your phone, PDA {you have internet access}, and your iPod! My handbag alone could go from ten pounds to five pounds in an instant. And my cool factor would increase exponentially.
If you happen to see someone with one of these come June {when they are available in stores}, you better talk nice to them - they paid $500-750 for that arm candy.

No comments: