January 09, 2007

J'ADOUR MODERN SEATING

I love modern, clean lines for seating. It's not the look I want for the entire house - every nook. But when it comes to a place to rest your behind...me likey. Here are a few ideas {some very grand and out of budget} for my house.

{Andre Chair, $999, Room and Board. Would go well in greatroom}














{Bianco Chair in velour, $599, Room and Board, this one swivels! Would go well in dining room corner, bedroom, greatroom - i'd want two}













{Okay, I'm just dreaming. Eames leather lounge, $3,250, Room and Board. Would look lovely in the greatroom on a cowhide rug infront of all the windows}














{Eames molded, $329, Room and Board. I want these to go on either end of our dining table. I like the red}













{Hubbard rocker, $899, Room and Board. I want this for the greatroom or our den}














{Jake Chair, $79, Room and Board. This will look perfect around a black pedastal table in our breakfast nook. I'd also use one at my desk upstairs)















{Wassily, $699, Room and Board. This would be a great visitor's chair in Nate's office to off set his very traditional wood desk}













{Wire chair, $249, STLloftstyle.com. These would look great against the island in our kitchen}




















{Gino Stool, $119, STLloftstyle.com. These might be a lot of fun in moderation}

No comments: