March 14, 2007

REMEMBER YOUR TOES

This is just a gentle reminder to pull out your home pedicure kit or call up a girlfriend and go to your local salon. It's been warm in Utah this week and promises to continue - so take advantage of the open-toe shoe weather and show off your fetish-worthy feet. Might I suggest a bright red, carnival pink or coral to show your excitement for warmer weather! {See OPI's new Australian themed collection. My picks include: A True Ab-original, Koala Bear-y, and Red Hot Ayers Rock}.












Side note:
I remember watching a segment on the Today show a few years ago that really stuck with me. They were talking about summer and feet and the person interviewed made a plea to all women watching the show. He said, "ladies, please keep your feet looking healthy. Manicure your toes, keep the skin moisturized and try to avoid baring dry, thick callouses whenever possible." I'm sure he would have issued the same plea to men had they been talking about men's summer shoes, but let's be honest, wouldn't you wonder about any man with perfectly pretty feet? I say a callous on a man is preferred.

No comments: