November 25, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY PURCHASE

Just one. I didn't get up at the crack of dawn or plan out any stealth moves to get something on the cheap. I decided long ago I just don't like the frantic, often times violent, energy captured in those early morning crowds. People are rude. And greedy. And, well, it just doesn't have anything to do with the feelings I endorse for the holidays. So around Noon I ventured to DSW with Emma and Becky and I got these shoes 50% off. Mine are pink with brown and purple ruffles and they are completely comfortable. Thank you Kenneth Cole, for making fabulous Tribeca shoes that go on sale at DSW and wait in my perfect size until I approach, without throwing an elbow, to try them on.

1 comment:

dayna said...

I totally agree about the craziness of black friday. I never want to leave home that day just to avoid it! they shoes are super cute btw