January 24, 2008

HOORAY FOR WEEKEND GETAWAYS

Nate and I leave tomorrow; we are headed to Lake Tahoe for a weekend of skiing and spending time with friends. I got custom foot beds for my boots today at The Lift House and highly recommend you do the same if you don't have the perfect fit with your ski/board footwear. The service and product are fabulous. I'm looking forward to skiing without the pain of ill-fitting boots.
I'm happy to get Nate out doing something fun. He's been working incredibly hard lately {and getting lots of kudos and recognition} and it's high-time he spend a whole day smiling from ear to ear.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

I hope you have a great weekend! We miss you guys!

~b & t

Emma said...

Tonia, you look BEAUTIFUL in this picture. I'm glad that you guys get to take a break. It sounds like it is well deserved. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Lake Tahoe is on my list of places to visit - I'm hoping to get there this year or next (so many places to visit so little PTO :-)

Hope you kids have a wonderful time.

amber {daisy chain} said...

you guys are so cute! and, you do not look like Kelly Clarkson. have fun in the snow.