February 10, 2008

14 DAYS OF VALENTINE: DAY 5

I'm so behind. For day 5, what about making your loved one a mix CD. Kind of nostalgic of the days of mix tapes, this sorta gift could be just the kind of thing that says, "I LOVE YOU." I can't begin to suggest what kinds of songs you should include because one person's Michael Buble is another's Supertramp. I'll let you guess what would be on mine.















If you've got an ounce of creativity in your body, I'd definitely dress it up more than this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"one person's Michael Buble is another's Supertramp". I don't know how to react to that. What does it mean if I like them both?

Tonia Conger said...

Oh Anne, that made me laugh. If you like them both...you'll have a very eclectic mix CD. One I'd love to listen to!

Anonymous said...

Great idea...

I found this one too http://www.tailoredmusic.com/ Kinda expensive for a CD, but it's personalized! I'm lovin' it (sans McDonald's)