March 05, 2008

UNIVERSAL APPEAL

So I have to say, I LOVE my wedding ring. I loved it the day I found it in my InStyle magazine and I love it still today. It fits. It's feminine. It's unusual. It has rose gold {my favorite precious metal} and one tiny pink diamond {rad!}.
I always get compliments on it, especially from men. It's a real man-eye catcher I suppose. A few days ago I decided to give it a good cleaning and since then I get stopped in the hallway with people asking me if they can get a better look.
This ring has a beginning, a middle, and an end. The beginning is the memory of marrying Nate that overly hot day in August; so fun! The middle represents all the years I get to love him on earth and beyond. The end is the idea that someday, as an heirloom, it might grace the hand of my daughter or granddaughter.
Dear SimonG,
You really outdid yourself.
Love, Tonia

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I loved that ring the first time I saw it too. So pretty!

amber {daisy chain} said...

very pretty, love the flowers!