August 24, 2008

I'M BACK; WITH STREP

It's just my luck to get strep right before a big presentation and travels to Chicago and Calgary/Banff. I'm pretty good at "sucking it up";I guess I'll continue to fine-tune that personal skill even more.
Nate just left for Calgary this morning. We will rendezvous August 27 {blessed third anniversary} for some Canadian fun. But for now, I can certainly appreciate this sick bed diagram from Flickr. If only I had the luxury of recuperating in the comfort of my own bed and not a conference room at work.




















{image from Basic Framwork}

2 comments:

CaraDee said...

Poor Tonia, feel better soon.

Grandma B said...

Hope you are feeling better Tonia...not feeling good in the summer is the "pits"...wish you could just stay in bed and recoup...LOL