October 17, 2008

HARVARD SMART

Ivy. League.
I was on Harvard campus yesterday. The leaves were falling and it rained a little. You could almost smell the history coming from the old bricks. Something about a college campus is so romantic; all those smart minds gathered in one place.
I was walking along the pathways wondering if any of those kids could tell I didn't belong. If I actually looked out of place. They looked just like everyone else I know. But I could tell there was something more ticking inside those brains of their's. Genius happening right before my eyes.
I've thought about going back to school. Studying creative writing. Being a student again. Geographically it wouldn't work out, but I wonder if I have what it takes to get into a school like Harvard or Cambridge or Stanford. I'd like to think I'm Harvard smart.

No comments: