December 18, 2008

MY DOPPLEGANGER

I have two distinct personalities. One likes to wear pretty, feminine things; read classic literature; eat at nice restaurants; sleep plenty; and get pedicures. The other likes rock and roll, concerts, going days without makeup, energy drinks, and spending time outside. Guess which one wants these shoes for Christmas?



















They are sold out at converse.com but you can find them at kiqzoo.com. If you want them, they are called Jack Purcell Black Sabbath {rock on!}

4 comments:

Michelle said...

AHAHHA, so funny me too! (for my 16th birthday,a looooonnng time ago, I got Phantom of the Opera tickest and Metallica tickets....

Unknown said...

ohhhhhh Tonia.

Jenna Holm said...

I know exactly what you mean- there's my dirty country side, and then there's my sophisticated NPR side. These shoes are fantastic and I hope you get them for Christmas! Cheers to you and Nate!

Grandma B said...

If I guess right....do I get a prize !! The shoes are cute...so retro and so you Tonia.

Hope Santa finds you this year...are you and Nate coming up to Logan?

LOL