March 09, 2009

EVER TRIED TO GROW OUT YOUR EYEBROWS?

I've decided I want my eyebrows a bit thicker. But oh, the agony of growing them out. I'm in that awkward phase where anyone looking just thinks I'm lazy and need better grooming habits. I think the discomfort and public shame will only take another week and then, sweet eyebrows!

I read that during this "ugly" growing-out phase, I should wear fringy bangs or a hat. I can wear a fedora one, maybe two days, but then I'll just look like a suspicious Tom Landry without the respected football coaching record.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Doing the exact some thing right now. Not pleasant when you have Oscar the Grouch eyebrows. And ironically I normally have bangs, but I need to get them re-cut so I'm totally exposed at the moment. Very unfortunate.

suzy08 said...

Hang in there! Fuller eyebrows look more natural and make you look younger!

Andy said...

I decided awhile ago that I need to do the same thing...they've slowly gotten skinnier and skinnier. I think that since I'm in an awkward pregnant faze I might as well an another log to the fire. We'll see if it happens...

Holly Conger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Conger said...

I have been using a product at night called "Mavala Double-Lash". It's a product of Switzerland, and it's like a night cream for eyelashes that makes them stronger and fuller. I don't see why you couldn't use it on your brows! I read amazing reviews of this product on makeupalley.com, so I bought some off Ebay, which was the only place I could find it. I really do notice a difference! It may be that my lashes are just stronger so they aren't falling out from my curler as much, but it does seem to be working! Good luck!