September 29, 2006

ENERGI TO GO

They've gone and done it. Energizer has created a product I must have before I jetset off to Spain next Saturday. Energi to Go is an emergency charger for your phone and MP3 players which will come in handy, especially on my longer-than-life flight to Barcelona.
Energi to Go takes 2 AA lithium batteries which can be a bit trickier to find and will definitely cost more. But if I'm faced with a long flight taken in silence or a steep ticket price for lithium batteries...I'll pay the dough! Read a review here.
Currently Energi to Go adapts to most phones; if you've got a Sony Erickson, you are out of luck!

Even though the product is supposedly available at Target, don't hold your breath. You can find them at Lowes and they are $20.

1 comment:

Tonia Conger said...

I bought one of these and I will let you all know how it works. Plan on spending about $10 for 4 lithium batteries.