September 04, 2006

MIGHTY LEAF TEA


It's true. I'm at work...sort of. I have a press check today so I've been at the printer since 8:30 this morning. Printing Resource is one of the BEST printers I've worked with in my 15 year career in marketing. They printed my wedding invitations just to prove the kind of artisians they are. My invitations were PERFECT.

Anyway, I'm sitting in this freezing cold office working on my laptop when I realized I have some tea in my bag. The best tea ever. Mighty Leaf Tea. I highly recommend you get some. If for no other reason then to smell the glorious aromas and see the beautiful packaging. These tea bags are beautiful! My favorite flavors include Chamomile Citrus, Ginger Twist, African Nectar, Orange Jasmine...well, basically they are all really really good. My Chamomile tea is warming me up just perfectly today!

No comments: