November 11, 2006

RUSSELL AND HAZEL

I stumbled onto russellandhazel.com quite by accident but I'm not regretting it. We've all got people in our lives who seem to have everything. They are hard to shop for and their tastes are impossible to figure out. If you are yoked with such a person this holiday season, check out the gift section on their website. Here are a few of the things I found interesting.
a. Starter set storage boxes. b. This little bird chirps when you touch it - and it's a magnet so it can hold your paper clips, too . c. Get a personal embosser to give your stationary and notes a special impression. d. Contemporary three-ring binder set.



1 comment:

jordan said...

I bought the bird at the MOMA when you guys were out here last spring. But when I brought it to work it wouldn't shut off. My boss asked me to take it home because it kept chirping! :)