January 16, 2007

ON MY WAY TO AUSTIN, TEXAS

I'll be leaving for Austin on February 5 for a marketing "lead gen" conference. I hope to learn a lot about the topic since I've been given the entire program at work. Nothing like being given work you don't know and then told it's one of the coporate initiatives and that everyone will be scrutinizing your results. I wish Austin would look like this when I get there. Nate is actually heading there tomorrow for work too, but apparently they are expecting ice storms. Can't I escape to a warm place?

1 comment:

ali said...

You are one lucky cat, even if you do have to do a little work while you're there.

Austin is my favorite place. Well, not favorite, but let's just say that if I had any reason to, I would move there in a heartbeat. If you need any restaurant recommendations, let me know. My sister lived there for four years and I became a frequent visitor, particularly for the food. Have fun, and work up an appetite. :)