February 27, 2007

SNOW STORM APPROPRIATE MOVIES



















When it snows or rains I always daydream about staying home from work and cuddling up to someone and reading or watching something. Today, in respect for the uber storm we are experiencing, I decided to put together a list of movies appropriate for such a cuddle. It's important to note that a movie inspiring you to get out and exercise is not a good choice on a day like today {sorry Chariots of Fire}.

1. About a Boy
2. Dr. Zhivago
3. Persuit of Happyness
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
5. Out of Africa
6. The Power of One
7. Cinema Paridiso
8. Any Jane Austen done by BBC
9. Rear Windown
10. Heart Burn
11. The Mission
12. The Way We Were
13. Season 1 of The Office
14. Jazz Singer
15. Amelie
16. Calendar Girls
17. The Thorn Birds


What am I missing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, great list! Some I know, some I don't. Time to update my Blockbuster queue! Thanks.

Amber said...

You need to add to your list: Monsoon Wedding, Pieces of April and Shopgirl. There are a few on your list I must watch too!