February 12, 2007

VALENTINE IDEAS {FOR NATE}

I thinkvalentines day is a day most men equate to a lot of pressure and impossible expectations. I'm sure there are blogs everywhere suggesting great gift ideas which can become even more overwhelming to any guy looking for a break. Babe, I know it's late, but maybe these ideas will help.

{I was just telling Nate I'd rather wear a watch necklace then a watch. This cool guitar necklace from Kitson makes the PERFECT gift for me. Just $38}















{Love these "beauty and the beast" earrings but the price is a bit steep at $225}















{Urban Outfitters has this cute carved rose ring for just $16. Darling}














{Also available at UO are these pretty hair clips. I want these}




















If it's a fragrance you're hoping to receive/give, consider Rock-n-Rose by Valentino. If your valentine is described as a "rose on the outside and a rocker on the inside" then this is the perfect gift for her.



















Consider giving the gift of YOUR favorite book. Kym gave me an early edition Pale Horse, Pale Rider because she liked it so much. The great thing about giving someone a book you love is that it becomes something you can discuss with them later. It actually creates a bond between two people. Nate's favorite book is Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevski. Though I've read Crime and Punishment {and loved it} I haven't read this one. Maybe this is a good idea too, honey...

No comments: