April 17, 2007

BREATHE

I've been so busy. Between work, the house, and writing another article I've been up late and not showering until it's absolutely necessary. AND, just to make sure there is no rest for the weary, Nate's birthday is this Saturday and we're having a little BBQ to celebrate. This translates into late nights spent unpacking {yup, we're still doing that} so our guests won't experience our complex labyrinth.
Perhaps I should take direction from the famous Lindsay Lohan who has reminded herself to breathe with a little white tattoo of the word on her wrist.

3 comments:

ali said...

Hmmm. I'm intrigued by the white tattoo. I kind of want one, which is very uncharacteristic of me.

Tonia Conger said...

Oh Ali, I'm so glad someone else is intrigued. I've been mulling the idea around lately. I like the concept of having a white tattoo with a message for only me.

Mike hussey said...

Singer-actress Lindsay Lohan has a fetish for tattoos and recently got the sixth one - a quote by Hollywood legend Marilyn Monroe-inked on Lindsay Lohan on her left wrist. It reads "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle".