May 08, 2007

SKULLCANDY GOES PINK

Skullcandy is this progressive hipster shop that I can't get much information about because their website isn't completed yet. I discovered them at the USU bookstore during my mom's infamous graduation. I'm not one to demand pink accessories just because I'm a girl, but having them offered every now and then is a total treat. Skullcandy has some cute pink noise cancelling earbuds {complete with little skulls screen printed on them} called "smokin' buds" that also support breast cancer awareness. I bought them and have been enjoying them ever since.












They also offers other cool looking headphones - the kind you'd wear on long flights to Australia or if you are a DJ.



















Sometimes I wish I was a DJ or had the option to do a little spinning like Lindsay Lohan.

No comments: