September 13, 2007

PILLOW D'OFFENSE

Though a bit unorthodox and a pillow I'd have to stow away when family came to town {and church friends and anyone else who's opinions I value} I think this smoking skull pillow is funny and would be a nice accent to my room. I can just imagine the questions I'd get. Perhaps that alone would be reason enough to get it.






















Designpublic.com has some great pillows including this, this, this, this, this, this, these, and this.
Oh, and I love this one too.























Domino magazine mentions other fun pillow resources on the web: jaysonhomeandgarden.com, thisisauto.com, michelevarian.com, velocityartanddesign.com and wandrlust.com.

2 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rick Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.