January 07, 2008

CHARGING STATION WANTED

Okay, so Nate and I have a slew of cords and devices in need of charging. Between the two of us we have two cell phones, two iPods, one bluetooth headset and a digital camera.

I've been trying to keep the cords and devices in one corner of our kitchen where I can put things in drawers...but inevitably it becomes a tangled mess and I can think of better ways to use that drawer space. I think it's time I get a charging station. The problem is, I have heard they can start fires unless they are properly ventilated.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good fire-safe charging station? I don't like the plastic versions out there but I do like this one from Pottery Barn, and I like that it has a little storage drawer. If you have a good one or know of one, I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

noelle said...

we have one almost exactly like that one and we love it. it keeps all the cords out of the way and you always know where to find your gadgets. i highly recommend.

Courtney said...

I love the PB one. I saw this one yesterday in Crate & Barrel

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1580&f=25515