February 25, 2008

SOMETHING I COULD GET USED TO

















While we were on Kaua'i, we experienced a miraculous phenomenon. Each day while we were out playing in the sun, a secret fairy would go to our room and drop a fabulous present on our bed. The first day we got a gift basket of macadamia nuts, the second night we got a certificate to go pick out our own pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. These are by far the most expensive sunglasses I've ever owned. My I never sit on them, drop them on the ground in a parking lot, or leave them sitting on the counter at the bank. Pretty, huh?

1 comment:

The Princess & the Pee said...

Hey!! Just a heads up. Maui Jim sunglasses are guaranteed for life so save your receipt, info for the store you bought them from, etc. If something happens to them (i.e. you sit on them) you can go to their website, fill out a repair form, send them in, & they'll fix them for you. BEST. THING. EVER.

PS - I LOVE your blog colors. So jealous!!