October 19, 2008

GET IT?

Restoration Hardware has a 20% sale going on to celebrate the fed slashing rates. Nate and I have wanted a chaise in our great room and I really like the shape of this one. The question is, should we get it? I've picked out soft cotton {stain resistant and wears well} in goldenrod {a neutral color that can be brightened up with pillows}. The sale ends tomorrow so I've got to make a decision quickly. It saves nearly $500. Thoughts?

























UPDATE: I got it. In linen rather than cotton. I'm a grownup who invests in fine furniture now. Look at me!

5 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

I say get it. That would look really nice in your great room. Plus, I'd have a place to lay down when I come over and can still be social.

~b

Tonia Conger said...

brandi, if I get it I'll rename it "the nursing mother's chaise" to accommodate you and your most recent news!! Congrats again!

CaraDee said...

You should have seen my face when I saw the price tag on that chaise. It was a grimace filled with horror. Wow.

Jenna Holm said...

Great furniture is like a great outfit. If you love it, you better buy it... no matter how much it costs. Cheers!

Jamie said...

This piece is well made and will last a very long time. It is worth the investment. I say buy, partially so that I will know someone in my age group that purchased a piece of furniture from Restoration.