January 04, 2009

RESOLUTE























adjective

Firmly resolved and determined; set in purpose or opinion.

I didn't sit down with pencil in hand and write down my 2009 goals but I have thought about them a lot. Here is a sneak preview.

1. Live healthy. (Drink water. Sleep plenty. Wake early. Eat smart. Work out)
2. Send birthday cards.
3. Live outward.
4. Write every day.
5. Learn something creative {paint, screenprint, bookbind, upholstery}.
6. Be grateful everyday.
7. Run.
8. Be frugal.
9. Anxiety. Manage it.
10. Go unabashedly gang-busters at work.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Love your resolution list for
2009 !!.. Think there many possibly be some things I could copy...if and whe I work up the energy. Just kidding...the first one is always on my to do list...now for motivation !!

Today it is snowing, and snowing, and snowing. Grandpa and I want to go to the movies, but need to clear the driveway first....so guess what....no movie tonight for us. Hee Hee

Hope the New Year will be good to you and Nate. LOL