December 01, 2009

HAPPY DECEMBER 1

I know it's cliche, but this year has literally flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was planting the garden and driving home in the sunshine. And now...now it's dark almost all the time and my office is so chilly I huddle around the space heater like it's my little private campfire. To celebrate December in style Nate and I are doing something December-ish every day.
December 1: eat homemade butternut squash soup {thank you Carrie}, kiss under real mistletoe {this must be added to regular routine}.

























Tomorrow we'll put up the tree while listening to Christmas music. Agnes will certainly LOVE having a tree to bat around.

2 comments:

The Meesh said...

As I recall your Christmas music is more like, old country western records. Is that still the trad?

led display said...

very beautiful!!


very cute!!

led screen led panel led sign led spotlight led tube led bulb