January 11, 2012
FOUR AND TWO
I'm taking a break from all my syrupy posts about Clementine...but just for a minute. Don't get too used to it. I wanted to share four reasons why I HATE Fear Factor and two reasons why I like it.
I HATE fear factor because:
1. Nate keeps saying, "we are doing this together before we die." I'm like, "the hell you say."
2. Watching people being handcuffed inside a cage and sunk to the bottom of the ocean while waiting for their partner to hit a bulls-eye on a target from 300 yards, sixteen times, in order to free them. Well, let's just say it gives me anxiety for DAYS.
3. I'm not too jazzed about seeing any woman 9-months postpartum with a washboard. Further, I'm not jazzed that Nate now knows it's possible.
4. After I see anyone dive into a pool of blood, fish out pig hearts with their teeth, and toss them into a bucket...with their teeth, I feel like I could throw up and the feeling stays with me for a week. Until the next episode.
I LIKE fear factor because:
1. Hearing Nate laugh demonically while watching people gobble up hissing cockroaches and grasshoppers the size of my fist is kind of worth it.
2. It's nice that the host has a job again, what with the economy being shitty and all.