August 28, 2006

ANDRE THE MASSAGE THERAPIST

Just a quick blog about the deep tissue massage I got at the Snowbird Cliff Spa yesterday. I took the male therapist because the idea of getting massaged by a man made Nate wince. This worked to my advantage because Andre, from Russia, was one of the best therapist I've ever met.

First things first, Andre began the massage by asking me all sorts of questions about my lifestyle. This, in my opinion, is a good sign. Next, Andre started to work on my back and commented on the fact that I don't drink enough water. He could tell this because all my tissues had a thick, hard shell around them from dehydration. Eww.

Then he started massaging my hip muscles and told me I had all sorts of hip problems and they are the cause of my back pain. To make a long story short, Andre and I became fast friends and I hope I can be on his table again very soon. I'm hobbling around like an old woman today from all the knots he worked out of my muscles.

Horay for Andre!

No comments: