August 24, 2006

GET EVEN MORE RAD!


Well, since you are reading this blog you are undoubtedly more rad than most...but let's be honest, there's always room for improvement. Through the years I've discovered that everyone has dirty little secrets; a very common secret being, "I listen to Celine Dion".

About three years ago, long before I met Nate, I was dating someone who had much different musical taste and a low tolerance for anything else. As a result I ended up listening to the likes of Josh Grobin and The Mormon Tabernacle Choir on long road trips. After we broke up I was liberated. And now I'm here to liberate you!

I've included a photo from Coachella, which is a great indie rock show that spans two days and some of the hottest weather imaginable. This was the second year we drove down in Julie Rose's RV. Clockwise from top: Nate, Me, Tim Ricks, and Brandi Hoggan.

Here is a great protective case to put your iPod in. I have the pink one and I bought it at Circuit City. Here's what I recommend dropping on your iPod immediately.

No comments: