September 05, 2006

POPULAR NAMES

To go along with my previous blog, here are a list of most popular baby names from 2005. I got this information from the Social Security Administration. They should know.

Boys: Jacob, Michael, Joshua, Matthew, Ethan, Andrew, Daniel, Anthony, Christopher, and Joseph.
Girls: Emily, Emma, Madison, Abigail, Olivia, Isabella, Hannah, Samantha, Ava, Ashley.

My sister happened to be ahead of the game. Her 11 year old is Abigail and her 4 year old is Olivia. She's like the name oracle.

I would reveal some of my favorite names but I just can't. Besides Clemantine I'm simply not willing to share them in a blog because before you know it they'll be the most popular baby names of 2007 and my kids will seem trendy and plastic. Just know that when you hear their names, you'll expect great things of them.

No comments: