January 23, 2007

SAGE ADVICE FROM AVEDA

I was shopping at the local Aveda store about a year ago when one of the sales girls gave me some sage advice. I think I was expressing some stress over buying such pricey hair products since Nate just didn't understand why any bottle of shampoo should cost $9 or $25 for that matter. She told me to buy a smaller bottle of Rosemary Mint shampoo {which I love} and keep it in the shower. She said that once Nate used it a few times - experienced the invigoration of the oils being infused into the steamy air - he'd love the shampoo and not panic at the price. Well guess what happened...Thanks Aveda girl. Nate loves the shampoo and now I get to buy it guilt free! Yippee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aveda, mmmmm. My husband gets nervous when I have to go re-stock on a few of their stuff. I love their tinted moisturizer. I've tried this shampoo before and loved the tingle and smell Maybe I need to go get another bottle . . .

Katie said...

Only one caution about rosemary mint. It really dries hair out, so if you're living in a dry climate (Utah or Colorado) be careful.

I've tried all of the Aveda lines of shampoo (I'm admittedly a little vain about my hair), and I like the Shampure line the best. And it's actaully the cheapest, so that rules. Brilliant comes in a close second.