May 01, 2007

CAN I MAKE THIS?

Amie and I ventured to Nordstrom lastweek to get new eyeliner {for her}. I wandered into the hair accessory section and what I beheld was nothing short of a quiet and subtle miracle. I tried on this pretty "veil wrap with silk flower" and didn't feel at all obligated to limit its purpose to a wedding or special occasion. Why can't I wear it to church? Why can't I wear it out to dinner? AND, do you think I could make one that looks similar by shopping at my local Hancock Fabric rather then fork out the $58 to buy one?
Ali and Maeve included it in their April 25 wedding post at Your Heart Out. Oh, if only I had seen this back in August 2005!

4 comments:

ali said...

Ha! Maeve already has it made. So, yes, it can be done, especially by you. We're going to post about it in a little bit here. But we'd love to see how yours turns out, too.

tiffany said...

Make it! And then come and sit by me at church with it on...

I'm Andrea said...

i think its adorable. fun and eye catching. take a picture when you're done!

ashlynn said...

totally cute