May 01, 2007

CAN I MAKE THIS?

Amie and I ventured to Nordstrom lastweek to get new eyeliner {for her}. I wandered into the hair accessory section and what I beheld was nothing short of a quiet and subtle miracle. I tried on this pretty "veil wrap with silk flower" and didn't feel at all obligated to limit its purpose to a wedding or special occasion. Why can't I wear it to church? Why can't I wear it out to dinner? AND, do you think I could make one that looks similar by shopping at my local Hancock Fabric rather then fork out the $58 to buy one?
Ali and Maeve included it in their April 25 wedding post at Your Heart Out. Oh, if only I had seen this back in August 2005!

4 comments:

ali said...

Ha! Maeve already has it made. So, yes, it can be done, especially by you. We're going to post about it in a little bit here. But we'd love to see how yours turns out, too.

Anonymous said...

Make it! And then come and sit by me at church with it on...

I'm A said...

i think its adorable. fun and eye catching. take a picture when you're done!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

totally cute