July 20, 2007

THANKS TO SUNDANCE

Thanks to Sundance Resort I've: seen some really cool independent movies {Little Miss Sunshine, Layer Cake, Matador, Once, Rocket Science, Napoleon Dynamite, Garden State, to name a few}, eaten the BEST steak of my life {bison steak at the Tree Room, if you please}, learned to snowboard {the instructor told me I had impeccable balance}, had fresh powder for snowshoeing, seen Robert "Bob" Redford {in person and within a few feet}, enjoyed the best fish tacos out on the patio at The Foundry Grill, supped a decadent brunch with girlfriends, and got engaged in a peaceful and romantic setting. Lucky for me, Nate loves it there, too. He was a part time ski instructor at Sundance when we met and had the hottest tan face!
If you live in Utah and have never visited the Sundance Resort, make haste. If you don't have the opportunity to visit, I pity you.
Here's Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova performing "Falling Slowly" up at Sundance early 2007 to promote the movie Once.

No comments: