August 30, 2007

NEW CURSE WORD: BODY BAR

This morning I decided to go to a class at our gym. I've been exercising every day since my exorcism but today I wanted someone else to tell me what to do. I opted for the body bar class which interpreted means, "will someone come help me take a shower because I can't lift my arms up to wash my hair." As I was walking out on quivering legs one regular in the class said, "you'll notice a difference after about three classes."
So guess what? I'm going to go at least three times and see if she's right. Her body was fabulous so I reckon I shouldn't be such a doubting Thomas about it. But seriously, about that assistance in the shower...I'm not kidding.

2 comments:

ali said...

I've been there! It's already hard for me to rinse the conditioner out of my thick mane but after "lifting?" Forget about it. My hair feels like wax.

Way to go with the class. You'll show it who's boss.

jess said...

I must live under a rock. I haven't even heard of the body bar. I will have to try it. My philosophy is if I'm going to take the time to exercise it better work! Sounds like this one REALLY works. :o)