March 16, 2008

THE LESS YOU KNOW, THE BETTER

















Image from Mrs. Maddog's Photostream.

My sister-in-law, Holly, tagged me to share tidbits about me.
A-Attached or single? Married to Mr. Rad
B-Best friend? I have many. My mom, Nate, Kym, Amie…Isn’t every friend the best?
C-Cake or pie? Pie. I served pie and ice cream at my wedding. I especially like fruit pies.
D-Day of choice? Friday night and Saturday. Because it’s still far away from work. I hate work these days.
E-Essential item? cell phone, laptop, google, my mind, my husband
F-Favorite color? Lately? The blue sky. I love the colors you find in nature. (plus pink)
G-Gummy bears or worms? Not a big gummy fan. In fact, I’m trying not to eat lots of candy anymore. Steel cut oats anyone?
H-Hometown? Providence, Utah
I-Favorite indulgence? Facials and massages.
J-January or July? July because it boasts lots of family birthdays (including mine) and independence day.
K-Kids? None yet. But when we have then, we’ll call the girl Clementine and the boy Henry (and call him Hank. Nate and I love the name Hank).
L-Life isn't complete without? Faith, hope, family, friends, laughter, and writing.
M-Marriage date? August 27, 2005
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, three brothers (plus, my in-laws who I love!)
O-Oranges or apples? Both. All fruit. I love fruit and will eat it every chance I get. I do eat more apples than oranges; there is usually an apple in my purse.
P-Phobia and fears? Heights, sharks, drowning, strange men, being followed, trying anything new.
Q-Quote? “My life closed twice before its close, it yet remains to see, if immortality unveil a third event to me. So huge, so hopeless to conceive as these that twice befell. Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell.” – Emily Dickinson, Parting
R-Reason to smile? Nature, writing, learning, music, friends, family, babies.
S-Season of choice? Honestly…all of them. I love four distinct seasons. The biting cold of winter, the soul warming of spring, the long days of summer and the barely-there chill of autumn. Love them all.
T-Tag three people: Amie, Courtney, Grandma B, (Bonus 4th person - my mom so she'll actually get her first post up).
U- Unknown fact about me? Read here.
V-Vegetable? Yes, please! I’ll eat anything except maybe ochre.
W-Worst habit? Listening to the voice in my head. Also known as Gladys.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Well, I’ve had many more x-rays than ultra sounds. My patient file at the Budge Clinic in Logan looks like an encyclopedia
Y-Your favorite food? Chips-n-salsa
Z-Zodiac sign? Cancer. Which, when I was young, I thought was just plain bad luck. I thought it meant that I had cancer.

4 comments:

Grandma B said...

Love the picture of you and your nieces at your wedding. One more picture for THE BOOK. Hopefully, you will see THE BOOK soon. I accessed your Mom's blog, and hope she will post her ABC'S. Do you think she would mind if I add her blog to my favorites? Hope this coming week will be wonderful for you Tonia. P.S. Tell Gladys hello from me !!! LOL

amber {daisy chain} said...

I kind of love that you've named the voice in your head. That is brilliant. That, and the fact that you are a pie person as well, I alsways have a birthday pie rather than cake, isn't it just the best?

sherrin said...

I would be so pleased, grandma b, to have you add my blog to your favorites. I'm a beginner so it will inspire me to continue...you seem like someone I already know.
Thanks, Sherrin

Amara said...

Three cheers for steel cut oats and vegetables!